betaCopy / Move performance extension
Windows File Explorer copy/move one file at a time, while the Copy/Move feature improves performance by copying multiple files simultaneously.
Copy / Move Support Storage
- Google Drive
- Google Shared with me
- Google Shared Drives
- OneDrive Shared
- Dropbox Business
- Yandex Disk
- Click Settings and click the Copy/Move checkbox.
- Select the option you want to use.
- Overwrite target : If a file with the same name exists, it is overwritten.
- Rename source : If a file with the same name exists, the file name is changed.
- Skip : If a file with the same name exists, it is skipped without copying or overwriting.
Copy/Move feature is applied automatically when the drive is connected.
- Right-click on the file or folder you want to copy and click (Or Ctrl+C) the Copy button on the created context menu.
- When copying to the drive, copying is completed quickly using Copy/Move feature.
Performance Comparison of copy
Performance depends on network conditions, file size or number. The figures below may differ depending on the situation.
- Select the files and folders you want to delete, right-click, and click Quick Delete Using RaiDrive in the created context menu.
- Click Yes in the popup window that appears.
- Files and folders are removed quickly.
Performance Comparison of delete
Performance depends on network conditions, number of files, number of folders, etc. The figures below may differ depending on the situation.
|Before performance extension||After performance extension|
|100 files selected||1m 8s|
|Select 1 folder |
(with 100 files)