The following filenames are not saved in Dropbox.
- Filename starting with "~ $"
- Filename starting with "~" and ending with ".tmp"
- Filename starting with ".~" and ending with "."
- If you are using Microsoft Word, we recommend that you mount as a network drive.
1.Under Storage, select the Dropbox in the Personal tab.
2.Select the required options, and click the Connect button.
3.When the Dropbox Sign in screen appears, enter your email and password, and click the Sign in button.
You can also Sign in with your Google or Apple account.
4.Click the Allow button to give RaiDrive access to Dropbox account.
5.The connected drive is created in the Network locations of File Explorer.
1.Clicking the Disconnect button() removes the Dropbox you've connected from the file browser.
2.When you click the Connect button(), Dropbox will be created in the network locations of the file explorer.
1.If the drive is connected, click the Disconnect button().
- Editing is not possible while the drive is connected.
2.Click the Edit button().
1.If the drive is connected, click the Disconnect button(), then click the Delete button.()
2.When you click the OK button, the drive is removed from the list of connections.