Quick Copy/Move/Delete for remote storage
Copy/move/delete files are processed at high speed.
This is a basic feature of the Professional Edition.
Setting and Connecting
- This option is activated after the drive is added.
- Editing is not possible while the drive is connected.
1.If the drive is connected, click the Disconnect button().
2.Click the Edit button().
3.Check Quick Copy/Move/Delete for remote Storage, select the option you want to use and click the OK or Apply button.
- Overwrite target : If a file with the same name exists, it is overwritten.
- Rename source : If a file with the same name exists, the file name is changed.
- Skip : If a file with the same name exists, it is skipped without copying or overwriting.
- Copy/Move feature is applied automatically when the drive is connected.
1.Right-click on the file or folder you want to copy and click (Or Ctrl+C) the Copy button on the created context menu.
2.When copying to the drive, copying is completed quickly using Copy/Move feature.
Performance Comparison of copy
- Performance depends on network conditions, file size or number.
- The figures below may differ depending on the situation.
1.Select the files and folders you want to delete, right-click and click Quick Delete Using RaiDrive in the created context menu.
2.Click Yes in the popup window that appears.
3.Files and folders are removed quickly.
Performance Comparison of delete
- Performance depends on network conditions, number of files, number of folders, etc.
- The table below may differ depending on the situation.
|Before performance extension||After performance extension|
|100 files selected||1m 8s||19s|
|Select 1 folder (with 100 files)||1m 9s||1s|