# Copy / Move performance extension beta
Windows File Explorer copy/move one file at a time, while the Copy/Move feature improves performance by copying multiple files simultaneously.
# Processing feature
# Copy / Move Support Storage
- Google Drive
- Google Shared with me
- Google Shared Drives
- OneDrive Shared
- Dropbox Business
- Yandex Disk
- Click Settings and click the Copy/Move checkbox.
- Select the option you want to use.
- Overwrite target : If a file with the same name exists, it is overwritten.
- Rename source : If a file with the same name exists, the file name is changed.
- Skip : If a file with the same name exists, it is skipped without copying or overwriting.
Copy/Move feature is applied automatically when the drive is connected.
- Right-click on the file or folder you want to copy and click (Or Ctrl+C) the Copy button on the created context menu.
- When copying to the drive, copying is completed quickly using Copy/Move feature.
# Performance Comparison of copy
Performance depends on network conditions, file size or number. The figures below may differ depending on the situation.
- Select the files and folders you want to delete, right-click, and click Quick Delete Using RaiDrive in the created context menu.
- Click Yes in the popup window that appears.
- Files and folders are removed quickly.
# Performance Comparison of delete
Performance depends on network conditions, number of files, number of folders, etc. The figures below may differ depending on the situation.
|Before performance extension||After performance extension|
|100 files selected||1m 8s|
|Select 1 folder |
(with 100 files)