# Monitor process access to files
- If the drive is connected, click the Disconnect button().
- Editing is not possible while the drive is connected.
- Click the Edit button().
- Check the checkbox of "Monitor process access to files", and click OK or Apply button.
- After connecting the drive, click the account button located on the top menu bar.
- Click on the Process Monitor button.
- When reading a file, a reading icon is displayed in the Process Monitor, and you can see the file being accessed.
- When writing a file, a writing icon is displayed in the Process Monitor, and you can see the file being accessed.